SeaPiper 35 Forecabin
The forecabin is accessed through a sliding door from the center cockpit. All the way forward is a comfortable V-Berth that can be converted into a large double berth.
Above the berth is a shelf all around with a deeper section forward. Under the berth is easily accessible storage that is very well ventilated as well. Under the foot of the berth is a panel that can be removed and underneath is a pocket for the fill in cushion and board that converts the V-berth into a double. Underneath this pocket is access to the optional bow thruster.
The combination head/shower is to port with two sliding doors that stay out of the way. These two doors are located INSIDE the head compartment and this prevents dripping onto the sole.
The wet head is completely lined in FRP and is designed for easy upkeep. There is storage under the side deck, a dedicated trash compartment, and the seacock for the wash basin drain is easily accessed under the basin. Inside the head is a solar powered fan and one large port light.
To starboard you can find a good sized hanging locker with pull out drawers underneath.
The cabin is equipped with three large opening port lights and one 20x20in main hatch, with two extra ventilators that can be opened or closed.
• Large V-berth than can convert into large double berth
• Hanging locker and various drawers
• Great under berth storage
• Fill in piece for berth stores out of the way
• No need for chain locker access
• Head/shower is completely lined in FRP
• Head/shower uses sliding doors: no drips
• Great ventilation for head and cabin