The foredeck is easily accessible by stepping up on the cockpit benches. On both sides of the cabin top there are 14 inch wide side decks offering good access to the dual anchor roller and optional windlass.
The stainless steel hand rails are 32 inches high offering excellent protection and these will enable a safe passage forward. And we envisioned the cabin top surface as a nice place to sit down and enjoy the scenery.
In the cabin top are also located various ventilators for the forecabin and head as well as a 20×20 in hatch.
• 14 in wide side decks leading to bow
• Well protected by coaming
• 32in high rails both sides
• Stainless bow roller
• Proper fair leads / chocks
• Structural reinforced pad for windlass
• Hatch access to chain locker and windlass motor
• Strong cleats on edge of coaming