SeaPiper 35 Trawler Overview
SeaPiper offers remarkable features and you will be amazed at the practicality of her design.
• Very long 2,000+ NM range in a seaworthy design.
• Solid extra thick laminate FRP hull for safety and strength with FRP deck and superstructure.
• Large center cockpit with removable seating/storage.
• Split interior layout with the main salon/pilothouse and galley located aft of the cockpit, and the fore cabin and head/shower located below and forward of the cockpit.
• Very large storage capacity under the cockpit sole.
• Superior engine and onboard systems access. It does not get better than this in this vessel size.
• FIVE watertight bulkheads enabling SIX watertight hull compartments.
• Excellent directional stability due to the long keel which also protects the propeller.
• Narrow flat bottom section allows the boat to safely dry out on the outgoing tide.
• The flat bottom section combined with 8ft-6in beam makes Seapiper into a true trailerable trawler. Not only does it allow for simple winter storage but it also enables cross country transport on a commercial flat bed trailer. No special permits will be required enabling inexpensive transport over land.
• LOA: 35ft / 10.60 m
• Beam: 8ft-6in / 2.60 m
• Draft: 2ft-10in / 0.85 m
• Displacement: 16,300 lbs / 7400 kg
• Headroom: 6ft-5in / 1.96m
• Fuel: 280 gal / 1064 liters
• Water: 100 gal / 380 liters
• Engine: 85hp Beta 85 or 110hp Yanmar 4JH110
• Speed: 10-11 knots